APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrade - MQB - VW Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
The APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrade directly replaces your factory suspension controller with a new unit that enables advanced control over your vehicle's factory electronic shocks.
- Direct plug-and-play upgrade
- Provides full dynamic control over the electronic shocks in real-time
- Optimized ride quality and comfort during normal daily driving
- Optimized performance, handling, and cornering during spirited driving
- Optimized launch control, traction, grip, and weight transfer
- Reduces 60ft times for improve acceleration
- More confident driving experience
- Advanced signal processing provides real-time changes lightning fast speeds
- Reacts in real-time to driving style to provide comfort or performance
- Retains various factory levels of switchable performance: Ex: “Comfort” vs “Sport”
- Fully 3D-mapped to the capabilities of your factory electronic shocks
- Compatible with aftermarket springs, stabilizer bars, and other upgrades
- Unit is unlocked and fully upgradable in the future
- Unit is completely reversible and removable without a trace
|Product Type||Suspension Control Unit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.