APR Short Shifter (6MT) - Full System
Improve your shifter with this customizable short shifter system.
$263.95 Your Price
Starting at $24 a month with Learn More
- Fully adjustable front-to-back movement
- A slotted adjustment track on the shifter lever allows for precise adjustment of the shifter's forward and backwards travel distance.
- Fully adjustable side-to-side movement
- A slotted adjustment track on the relay lever allows for precise adjustment of the shifter's side to side travel distance.
- Adjustable counterweights
- Three stackable counterweights allow the driver to change the overall feel of the system to his or her own preference liking.
- Stainless steel spline insert
- The unique interlocking stainless steel insert prevents the input spline from wearing out over time. On cast and billet aluminum systems, wear of this part is common, which leads to sloppy shifts, component failure and potentially damage to the transmissi
- Billet relay lever
- The CNC-machined, thick billet aluminum relay lever is responsible for side-to-side movement and adjustment. This piece replaces the thin, flexible, stamped metal or plastic factory pieces.
- Billet shift lever
- The CNC-machined, thick billet aluminum shifter lever is responsible for front-to-back movement and adjustment. This component houses the counterbalance weights and replaces the factory cast, spline-wear-prone, piece.
- Easy to adjust
- Adjustment is as simple as loosening and tightening the pegs or adding more weights. No disassembly required!
- Easy to install
- The system mimics the factory shape making install simple and relatively easy.
- All necessary hardware
- The system includes new friction material, clips, locking nuts and stainless steel bolts and pegs. It's a complete upgrade and complements the APR Shifter Cable Bracket.
|Product Type||Short Shifter|
- Improve your shifter with this customizable short shifter system.$189.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.