APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake - 1.8T/2.0T EA888 Gen 3 MQB
The APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake System is an attractive high-performance upgrade designed to increase performance and sound by letting the engine breathe more freely.
$399.95 Your Price
Starting at $36 a month with Learn More
- More horsepower with gains up to +12 AWHP over stock
- More torque with gains of up to +13 AWFT-LBS over stock
- Greatly outflows the full factory frontal airbox by 60% at 833 CFM vs 521 CFM
- Beautiful and functional carbon fiber heat shield
- Thin walled carbon fiber inlet pipes for maximum airflow through a larger internal ID
- Massive 7” washable and reusable cotton filter with a frontal inlet and 4” rear outlet
- Creates an intoxicating intake sound in the engine bay
- Improves throttle response
- Lessens pressure drop
- Lessens strain on the turbocharger
- Lessens heat retention compared to other materials, such as metal
- Compatible with APR and factory rear intake tubes and turbo inlet pipes
- Easily installs in minutes
|Filter Material||Pleated Cotton Gauze|
|Product Type||Intake System|
- Replacement intake filter.$61.79Qty:
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.