APR Intercooler System - MQB 1.8T/2.0T
Cool down your intake air temperature to maximize performance while keeping your engine safe.
$899.95 Your Price
Starting at $80 a month with Learn More
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases horsepower while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Effectiveness tested to over 500 HP!
- 21 horsepower gain over the factory system!
- Massive core size
- Use of the OEM-location allows for a massive intercooler core.
- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.25" - 492.5 in³ - OEM GTI
- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.37" - 529.8 in³ - OEM Golf R
- 24.00" x 16.25" x 2.25" - 877.5 in³ - APR
- Intercooler installed in the best location for this platform
- Utilizes factory air dams for exceptional airflow across the core.
- 100% compatible with the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system.
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- No hidden labor costs or permanent modifications
- No trimming, cutting, or other costly modification required.
- No modification to the Adaptive Cruise Control System required.
- Full directions and APR world-renowned customer support included.
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Air|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||390.00|
|Core Height (in)||16.25|
|Core Type||Bar and Plate|
|Core Volume (in^3)||877.50|
|Core Width (in)||2.25|
|End tank Construction||Cast|
|End tank Material||356-F Aluminum|
|Product Type||Charge Air Cooler|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.