APR Hoses - Turbo Outlet - MQB 1.8T/2.0T (Conversion Kit APR DTR6054 & APR Outlet Pipe)
Fits 2015-2023 Audi A3, Q3, S3, TT, TTS, Volkswagen Arteon, Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Jetta, Tiguan
Part # MS100213 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 06/06/2023
Notify Me When Available
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
APR is pleased to present the ultimate boost hose upgrade for MQB platform vehicles with the 1.8T and 2.0T engines! The APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge piping system. The system includes a multitude of enhancements designed for maximum performance, longevity and insurance against power robbing boost leaks. This part is designed for customers who have an APR Turbo Pipe and need to adapt it to the APR DTR6054 Turbocharger System. This system includes the turbo outlet hose. APR's Engineers took a multi-step approach to optimizing the hoses to minimize boost leaks, reduce turbulence and other performance degradations. Four-ply silicone was utilized as it provides the thickness and strength characteristics necessary to support boost levels far beyond the engine's capabilities. A Fluorosilicone internal lining was added to ensure the hoses do not rapidly deteriorate over time when exposed to oil and gasoline from the PCV and EVAP systems. The kit uses stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps from your turbo kit and outlet pipe kit to prevent the hoses from coming loose under heavy pressure and under high temperatures, silicone adheres to its mating surface, further minimizing leaks and hose slippage. APR's EZ-Flow stepped design creates a smooth airflow path, reducing turbulence over non-stepped designs. Finally, silicone provides better heat resistance over rubber, extending the life of the product and ultimately minimizing failure. The result is hose solution that directly replaces the factory rubber hoses and maintains performance under extreme conditions!
- Conversion Kit:Designed for use with the APR DTR6054 Turbocharger and APR Turbo Outlet Pipe System
- APR EZ-Flow design: APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface.
- Multi-ply silicone outer construction: Pressure tested far beyond the engine’s capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber.
- Fluorosilicone interior surface: A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses.
- Additional quality control: APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched!
|Product Type||Charge Air Hose|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.