APR Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links (Ball Joint)
Fits 2005-2023 Audi A3, Q3, RS3, S3, TT, TT RS, TTS, Volkswagen Arteon, Beetle, CC, e-Golf, Eos, Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Jetta, Passat, R32, Rabbit, Taos, Tiguan
Part # MS100183 Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
APR's Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links improve handling and response through the use of replaceable and swappable ball joints, intended for street use. The end links offer a great range of adjustability in both connection geometry and height, allowing elimination of pre-loading and correction of stabilizer bar geometry. This is a necessary upgrade when altering the factory suspension components to allow correct operation and maximum performance.
- Ultra-wide adjustability range: 255mm to 340mm vs 335mm stock
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum center rods with three large set points
- Stainless-steel, high-misalignment linkages with up to 70° on each links vs 65° stock
- Designed for street use (Less NVH)
- Balanced load distribution via high sphericity balls
- Ultra-durable POM seats for low friction and high wear resistance
- Ball pins polished to a mirror finish
- Clip fastened boot design that reduces contamination with a high performance grease within
- Replaceable and swappable between spherical and ball joints rod ends on the same link
- Left hand and right hand threaded rod ends for easy turnbuckle-style length adjustments
- Zinc-plated and stainless-steel hardware for durability
|Product Type||End Link|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.