APR Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links (Ball Joint)
Eliminate stabilizer bar pre-loading and geometry with these adjustable end links.
- Ultra-wide adjustability range: 255mm to 340mm vs 335mm stock
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum center rods with three large set points
- Stainless-steel, high-misalignment linkages with up to 70° on each links vs 65° stock
- Designed for street use (Less NVH)
- Balanced load distribution via high sphericity balls
- Ultra-durable POM seats for low friction and high wear resistance
- Ball pins polished to a mirror finish
- Clip fastened boot design that reduces contamination with a high performance grease within
- Replaceable and swappable between spherical and ball joints rod ends on the same link
- Left hand and right hand threaded rod ends for easy turnbuckle-style length adjustments
- Zinc-plated and stainless-steel hardware for durability
|Product Type||End Link|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.