APR Billet Stainless-Steel / Aluminum Pendulum Mount MQB (7 Speed DQ500 and 8 Speed AQ450)
Fits 2017-2023 Audi RS3, TT RS, Volkswagen Arteon
Part # MS100181 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 06/16/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $30 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The APR Pendulum mount replaces the factory mount with a new, thick, billet-aluminum and billet-stainless-steel two-piece design, featuring a PTFE-lined spherical bearing and new bolts. The system stiffens the driveline to improve shift quality and power transition. It is easy to install, addresses all concerns with the factory setup and includes all necessary hardware to bolt on and enjoy!
- Reduces transmission movement
- By removing the factory rubber bushing, the APR system reduces slop in the driveline to improve shifts, and transmission of power to the ground.
- Expect a sportier feel during acceleration, deceleration and gear changes without an excessive increase in NVH when paired with the factory sub-frame mount.
- Spherical bearing
- Spherical bearings offer far less unwanted movement over rubber and polyurethane inserts.
- As such, the APR mount uses a spherical bearing, made possible by upgrading the rear mounting hardware.
- The bearing is fully-serviceable, features a heat-treated race and precision-ground ball, with a self-sealing and self-lubricating PTFE lining.
- Billet-aluminum and billet-stainless-steel construction
- The front and rear pieces replace the factory cast aluminum and stamped steel pieces with precisely machined, billet-aluminum and billet-stainless-steel pieces that are strong.
- The aluminum piece is anodized black and the stainless piece is electropolished to provide corrosion resistance and the APR logo is laser etched on each side.
- Replacement bolts
- The factory bolts are one-time-use, and must be replaced when installing a new mount.
- The APR system includes non-one-time-use bolts for their strength, quality and longevity over the factory bolts.
- Easy to install
- The system is easy to install, doesn't require dropping the sub-frame and is compatible with the factory and factory-like modified sub-frame mounts.
- Full install directions are included with each system.
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel, 6061 Aluminum|
|Product Type||Pendulum Mount|
|Transmission Application||MQB 7 Speed DQ500 & 8 Speed AQ450|
- Replacement spherical bearing kit for APR Pendulum mounts.$29.95Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.