APR Throttle Body Inlet System - 2.5T EA855 EVO
The APR Throttle Body Inlet System is a comprehensive upgrade to the factory charge pipe system from the intercooler outlet to the throttle body. We replace all components and provide a new, larger, free flowing system that flows roughly 34% more than stock!
- Flows 34% more than stock
- Full system from intercooler to throttle body
- Full length oversized cast aluminum throttle body pipe with sweeping transitions
- Eliminates 2 boost leak points
- Multi-ply wire-reinforced fluorosilicone-lined intercooler outlet hose with EZ-flow stepped lips
- Oversized setup starting at the intercooler outlet hose at approximately 72mm vs 64mm
- Billet aluminum throttle body adapter with boost and vacuum reference point
- High strength t-bolt clamps
- New intake manifold gasket, throttle body gaskets, o-rings, and one time use bolts
- CNC-bent and laser cut mounting bracket
- Silicone diverter valve reroute hose
- Full instructions and APR support included
- Compatible with 2019+ vehicles with optional adapter
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Hose Clamp Type||T-Bolt|
|Product Type||Charge Air Hose|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.