APR Carbon Fiber Intake - 1.8T/2.0T EA888 Gen 3 MQB
Fits 2015-2023 Audi A3, Q3, S3, TT, TTS, Volkswagen Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Jetta, Tiguan
Part # CI100033
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
The APR Carbon Fiber Intake System is an attractive high performance upgrade for the latest 1.8T and 2.0T engines as found in various MQB platform vehicles. The factory intake design has the foundation for excellent performance, but much of this is sacrificed in an effort to meet other design requirements. With requirements set forth for only supporting factory power output levels, low engine sound levels and long service intervals, there is plenty of room for improvement. The APR Carbon Fiber Intake System increases performance primarily by improving mass airflow through the system while still providing adequate filtration. Expect greater horsepower and torque through the power band with a more direct and responsive feel upon pressing the throttle. Sounds from the engine and turbocharger are enhanced and some may even experience better fuel economy depending on driving style.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Better throttle response
- Enhanced engine sound
- Closed carbon fiber system
- All mounting hardware included
- Pleated cotton gauze filter
- Directional turning vanes for proper filter loading
|Filter Material||Pleated Cotton Gauze|
|Product Type||Intake System|
- Fits 2000-2023 Audi A3, Q3, S3, TT, TTS, Volkswagen Arteon, Beetle, CC, Eos, Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Jetta, Passat, R32, Tiguan, Tiguan Limited$59.95Qty:
- Replacement intake coupler.$14.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 3 of 3
Items 1 - 3 of 3
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.