APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs - 14x26.5x16mm - Heat Range 9
APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs are the excellent upgrade for tuned engines. Our spark plugs are made from Iridium, which is one of the strongest materials you can use in this type of application. They run cooler, resist preignition, last longer than other materials with higher melting points, and even require less voltage to produce a strong spark.
- Heat range 9 spark plug (Similar: Bosch 3, Brisk 10, Denso 27, and NGK 9)
- 152% higher melting point than silver, 125% higher than copper, and 38% higher than platinum.
- Stronger than copper and platinum
- Designed for high performance / tuned vehicle applications
- Non-projected insulator design
- Lower required supplied voltage
- Cooler operating temperature than stock plugs
- Optimized electrode design for hard to ignite fuels, such as ethanol
- Resists preignition better than stock plugs
- Perfect for upgraded APR vehicles
- An excellent match for APR ignition coils
- Thread reach: 26.5mm
- Thread diameter: 14mm
- Hexagon: 16mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Install Torque: 25 Nm
- Made in the EU
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.