- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Dynoed 26 AWHP over to the factory system (STG 1 93)!
- Effective cooling for more than double factory horsepower levels!
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- 6.38" x 25.33" x 3.16" - 161.6 in² front. & 510.67 in³ volume - OEM
- 10.4" x 22.00" x 3.50" - 228.8 in² front. & 800.8 in³ volume - APR
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- Easy to install
- Simple plug-and-play design with no trimming or drilling necessary!
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Air|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||228.80|
|Core Height (in)||10.4|
|Core Type||Bar and Plate|
|Core Volume (in^3)||800.80|
|Core Width (in)||22|
|End tank Construction||Cast|
|End tank Material||356-F Aluminum|
|Product Type||Charge Air Cooler|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.