APR Intercooler Hoses - 2.0T EA888.4
APR Intercooler Hoses replaces the factory rubber hoses and worm-gear clamps with a high quality multi-ply silicone hoses and strong Clampco T-bolt clamps.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
- Direct replacement parts
- Increases performance through smooth airflow paths and reduced boost leak points
- Multi-ply silicone hose construction resists swelling and tearing
- Fluorosilicone interior hose surfaces for oil degradation resistance
- Strong Clampco T-bolt clamps for a secure high-boost connection
- EZ-Flow stepped interior lips for a smooth airflow path
- Full 60mm setup
- Black finish
- Emissions Friendly
|Product Type||Charge air hoses and pipes|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.