APR Brake Pads - Front
APR OE Replacement Advanced Street Pads are a direct upgrade for your factory brake. This pad material will remain fade free to operating temperatures that far exceed typical OE pads.
- Direct replacement front brake pads
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency
- High friction co-efficient
- Brake torque curves engineered not to overwhelm street-legal tires
- Max operating temperature approaching race pad levels
- Low disc wear
- Low levels of heat transmission to the calipers, seals and brake fluid
- Don’t need to be warmed up before they are effective
- Suitable for normal daily driving and spirited driving
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Compound||Advanced Street Pads|
|Advanced Street Pads (Semi-met)|
|Pad Height (mm)||64.5|
|Pad Thickness (mm)||20.3|
|Pad Width (mm)||160.3|
|Product Type||Brake Pads|
|Wear Indicator||Without Wear Indicator|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.