APR Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Front
APR Braided Stainless Steel Direct-Fit Brake Line Upgrades are a direct replacement that improves your braking experience with the best lines on the market today. We do away with the factory rubber hoses that expand and can even rupture over time, and replace them with braided 304 stainless steel lines.
- Direct-fit plug-and-play upgrade
- Braided 304 stainless steel lines and connectors with a smooth-bore polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon core
- Application specific lengths connectors which resist leaks better than adapters
- Cr3+ steel connectors featuring an attractive polished finish
- Less expansion than stock for a firmer pedal feel with less pedal travel
- Stronger than the factory lines to better resist failure
- Attractive polyvinyl chloride (PVC) outer jacket in smoked clear with red inserts and polished connectors
- High quality copper crush washers
- Each unit tested to 3,000 PSI, which is far beyond typical operating pressures
- Compatible with DOT 3, 4, 5 (silicone-based), and 5.1 brake fluids
- Independently lab certified as SAE “low-expansion” lines
- Average expansion of only 0.07 cc/ft @ 1,000 psi and 0.11 cc/ft at 2,900 psi
- Tested and meets FMVSS106 and SAE J1401 standards
- All necessary hardware and included
- Made in the USA
|Product Type||Brake Lines|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.