APR Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Set of 2) - Front
Fits 2015-2023 Audi A3, S3, TT, Volkswagen Arteon, Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Jetta, Tiguan
Part # BRK00050 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
APR Braided Stainless Steel Direct-Fit Brake Line Upgrades are a direct replacement that improves your braking experience with the best lines on the market today. We do away with the factory rubber hoses that expand and can even rupture over time, and replace them with braided 304 stainless steel lines with a smooth-bore Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon core that allow for very little expansion. This gives you a firmer brake pedal with less required pedal travel as the fluid gets to its destination faster without all the flex and expansion that happens with lower quality lines. Unlike many universal lines on the market that often use connector adapters, ours are application specific with the correct length and hose fittings, eliminating potential leak points. The lines have an attractive polyvinyl chloride (PVC) outer jacket in smoked clear so you can see the braided lines from within, with red anodized inserts, and Cr3+ steel connectors. Each brake line is fully tested to 3,000 psi prior to sale, which is far beyond typical operating pressures. The lines are independently certified as SAE "low-expansion" lines and average only 0.07 cc/ft @ 1,000 psi and 0.11 cc/ft at 2,900 psi! They are compatible with DOT 3, 4, 5 (silicone-based), and 5.1 brake fluids, are fully DOT-compliant, and meet FMVSS106 and SAE J1401 standards. These are the only brake lines you'll ever need!
- Direct-fit plug-and-play upgrade
- Braided 304 stainless steel lines and connectors with a smooth-bore polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) / Teflon core
- Application specific lengths connectors which resist leaks better than adapters
- Cr3+ steel connectors featuring an attractive polished finish
- Less expansion than stock for a firmer pedal feel with less pedal travel
- Stronger than the factory lines to better resist failure
- Attractive polyvinyl chloride (PVC) outer jacket in smoked clear with red inserts and polished connectors
- High quality copper crush washers
- Each unit tested to 3,000 PSI, which is far beyond typical operating pressures
- Compatible with DOT 3, 4, 5 (silicone-based), and 5.1 brake fluids
- Independently lab certified as SAE “low-expansion” lines
- Average expansion of only 0.07 cc/ft @ 1,000 psi and 0.11 cc/ft at 2,900 psi
- Tested and meets FMVSS106 and SAE J1401 standards
- All necessary hardware and included
- Made in the USA
|Product Type||Brake Lines|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.