APR DQ500 Transmission Catch Can and Breather System
The factory transmission features a plastic breather system that allows for transmission fluid expansion and removal of gases. Unfortunately, this system easily becomes taxed, causing transmission fluid to spew all over the engine bay. The APR system fixes this problem through the use of an easy-to-install and compact catch can system.
- Large CNC-machined billet-aluminum catch can
- Black anodized finish with APR logo
- Cotton gauze breather filter with APR logo
- Laser cut and CNC-bent mounting bracket
- Fluorosilicone lined expansion hose
- Prevents transmission fluid from spraying all over engine bay
- Allows trapped gases to escape, as intended by the factory
- Fluid enters at an angle as to reduce spraying and filter loading
- Drain back system prevents the need to empty the can
|Filter Type||Cotton Gauze|
|6061 Aluminum, T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Catch Can|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.