APR K04.3 GTS Turbocharger System - Porsche 911 3.0T
The APR GTS K04.3 Turbocharger System converts your 991.2 911 3.0T to the larger factory GTS turbochargers and includes our Stage 3 ECU Upgrade making the conversion plug-and-play! Up-to 615 HP and 549 FT-LBS of torque is available with no other modifications. Adding upgraded intercoolers bumps power up to 648 HP.
- Massive power and torque increase eclipsing GTS model power figures
- Direct, bolt-on turbocharger upgrade using genuine and OEM parts
- APR’s world-class Stage 3 ECU Upgrade included
- Compatible with all factory hardware, including all emissions and fueling
- Compatible with most bolt-on upgrades
- Up to 649 HP with additional cooling
- Genuine Borg Warner turbochargers
- Genuine Porsche gaskets and o-rings
- Backed by APR’s industry leading support
- Extensive network of professional installers
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|ECU Software Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Turbocharger System|
|Turbo Brand||Borg Warner|
|Turbo Type||Drop-in Turbo|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.