APR Engine Cover - 2.0T EA888.4 - Forged Carbon Fiber
Fits 2022-2023 Audi A3, S3, Volkswagen Arteon, Golf R, GTI
Part # MS100233 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The 2.0T EA888.4 found in the MQB EVO / MK8 platform has possibly the most underwhelming engine cover to grace the 2.0T since its inception generations back. Some vehicles even came with no cover at all due to the fact the flimsy and floppy factory cover could pop off and catch on fire. We fixed this with a new ridged carbon fiber design that's drop dead gorgeous. Available in Gloss Carbon Fiber Twill, and Exotic Gloss Forged Carbon Fiber, the new covers are sure to turn heads. They match the overall shape and theme of the factory cover, but ooze aesthetic appeal thanks to the carbon fiber materials, red and black accents, and of course, the world renowned APR logo plate. The engine cover looks right at home in an otherwise stock engine bay, but shines when paired with an APR intake system and matching intake cover. Simply plug and play, no tools necessary! Of course, it doesn't affect emissions, and some on the internet have even suggested it may add horsepower, at least more than stickers do, but we have not verified this claim. Get yours today and GOAPR!
- Significantly enhances the appearance of the engine bay
- Exotic gloss forged carbon fiber with red and black accents
- Features the world renowned APR logo that’s sure to turn heads and delight
- Reduces weight by 42% over stock (MK8 Version)
- Enhances vehicle performance with weight reduction
- Optimizes weight distribution
- Reduces weight over the front axles
- Plug and play upgrade with no tools necessary
- Replaces the floppy, flimsy, and flammable factory engine cover
- Matches the APR Carbon Fiber and Forged Carbon Fiber Intake System covers
- Likely adds more horsepower than stickers (unverified)
- Emissions compliant
|Product Type||Engine Cover|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.