APR A01 Flow Formed Wheels (19x8.5) (Satin Black) (1 Wheel)
APR A01 - Flow Formed - 19x8.5 - ET45 - 5x112 - Satin Black
Part # WHL00014 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 07/21/2023
Notify Me When AvailableStarting at $29 a month with Learn More
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The APR A01 Flow Formed Wheels are manufactured using the latest strengthening and weight savings techniques to provide an attractive solution ready for the street and track. This race inspired wheel design features a curved 5-spoke Y design with a deep outer rim inlay, and weight saving spoke pockets. The A01 is the perfect wheel for anyone who values performance, style and strength at an affordable price.
- Satin black
- 19 x 8.5" ET45
- 21 LBS / 9.5 KG
- Flow-formed aluminum for an extreme weight to strength ratio at an affordable price
- 5x112mm bolt pattern fits most Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW vehicles from 2005 and newer
- Fits both VAG center bores - 66.5mm and 57.1mm
- Strong hub-centric rings lock into place, preventing wheel wobble via an interlocking hub-centric ring
- DOT, VIA, and JWL certified, TÜV Approved and 100% x-ray inspected.
- Compatible with OEM Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW center-caps (VW 7L6601149B & Audi 8T0601170A)
- Compatible with OEM-style and length ball seat lug bolts
- Anti-slip machining feature to help prevent tire-to-wheel rotation
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) designed to minimize weight, yet retain a 700 KG load rating
|Center Bore (mm)||66.5|
|Center Bore with Insert (mm)||57.1|
|Certifications||DOT, VIA, JWL, TÜV|
|Load Rating (kg)||700|
|Product Type||Flow Formed Wheel|
- Hub centric rings for installing APR wheels on 57.1mm center bore hubs.$9.71Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.