APR A02 Flow Formed Wheels (18x8.5) (Satin Black) (1 Wheel)
APR A02 - Flow Formed - 18x8.5 - ET45 - 5x112 - Satin Black
Part # WHL00032 Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
APR A02 Flow Formed Wheels pay homage to several classic wheels in a new and unique design that is sure to turn heads! Central to the wheel is a classic 5-spoke pattern that has been hollowed out for weight savings and interlaced inside of a 5-spoke Y pattern that pays respect to the APR A01 wheels. The meshing together of these two iconic designs brings together a snow flake pattern we all love from decades past. The wheels are flow formed, which means they are strong and light weight, yet cost dramatically less then forged wheels. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) was used to reduce spoke width to reduce weight while providing the strength necessary to achieve a 720 KG load rating. Furthermore, weight saving pockets are cut behind the wheel face to reduce weight. Strong billet aluminum CNC-machined rings allow the wheels to be compatible with both common center bores, and won't wobble, crack, or crumble like other materials. The center caps are removable and upgradeable and are even compatible with various OEM center caps for a stealth look! The lug bolts are compatible with OEM ball seat lugs, and the barrel has anti-slip machining features to prevent tire-to-wheel rotation. The A02 wheels are offered in various widths, diameters, offsets, and colors.
- Satin Black wheel color
- 18 x 8.5" ET45
- Flow-formed aluminum construction for an extreme weight to strength ratio at an affordable price
- 9kg light weight design with weight saving pockets behind the wheel face
- 5x112mm bolt pattern fits most Audi, Seat, Skoda, and VW Vehicles from 2005+
- Fits both common VAG center bores (66.5mm and 57.1mm)
- Billet aluminum CNC-machined center locking rings which prevent wobble, cracking and crumbling like other materials
- Tested to SAE J2530 and VIA/JWL specifications
- Compatible with various OEM Audi, Seat, Skoda, and VW center-caps (VW 7L6601149B & Audi 8T0601170A)
- Compatible with OEM-style and length ball seat lug bolts
- Ant-Slip machining on the barrel to prevent tire-to-wheel rotation
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) designed to minimize weight, yet retain a 720 KG load rating
|Center Bore (mm)||66.5|
|Center Bore with Insert (mm)||57.1|
|Certifications||SAE J2530 and VIA/JWL|
|Load Rating (kg)||720|
|Product Type||Flow Formed Wheel|
- Hub centric rings for installing APR wheels on 57.1mm center bore hubs.$9.71Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.