APR Roll-Control Coilover System - MQB AWD
The APR Roll-Control Coilover Suspension System is designed to dramatically improve handling while delivering a stylish visual upgrade to your vehicle's appearance.
- Easy height adjustment: 50mm front and 25mm rear
- Lower up to 55mm all around, depending on factory ride height
- Improved handling, precise turn-in response, and enhanced grip
- Designed for street and track use
- Adjustments: height, corner weight, and stabilizer bar end link position
- Stainless steel monotube strut design
- Excellent corrosion resistant materials throughout
- High tensile strength chrome silicon springs
- Anodized aluminum spring seats for superior corrosion resistance
- Locking collar front spring seats
- Every shock is dyno tested
- Upright stop collar with integrated keyway
- Application specific bump stops
- Rear dust boots included
- Noise reducing spring isolators
- Included height adjustment tools prevent thread stripping
- TIG welded components
- Serviceable front struts
- Made in the USA
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive|
|Front Height Adjustment (mm)||50|
|Rear Height Adjustment (mm)||25|
|Strut Material||Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.