APR ECU Upgrade - 2.0T EA888 Gen 4 (MQB EVO) (MK8 Golf R / S3 8Y)
Fits 2022+ Audi S3, Volkswagen Golf R
Part # ECU-20T-EA888-4-LK3 Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $48 a month with Learn More
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the Volkswagen Golf R (MK8) and Audi S3 (8Y) 2.0 TSI EA888 Gen 4 engine with the Continental Simos 19 ECU! Expect massive gains with up to 398-455 HP with 385-436 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane and mods! This represents up to 43% more horsepower at the wheels, over stock! Additionally APR Plus is available which adds a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty and is offered on our 91 AKI ECU upgrades!
- Delivers up to 398-442 HP with 385-430 FT-LBS (Stage 1)
- Delivers up to 410-455 HP with 389-436 FT-LBS (Stage 2)
- Max gains of +64-112 HP and +76-118 FT-LBS at the wheels (Stage 1)
- Max gains of +74-123 HP and +80-125 FT-LBS at the wheels (Stage 2)
- HP gains as high as 22-39% over stock at the wheels (Stage 1)
- HP gains as high as 26-43% over stock at the wheels (Stage 2)
- Torque gains as high as 26-41% over stock at the wheels (Stage 1)
- Torque gains as high as 28-44% over stock at the wheels (Stage 2)
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI, and E60-E85 fuel grades (Stage 1 & 2) (NAR)
- Supports 95 RON, 98 RON, 104 RON, 108 RON, and E60-E85 fuel grades (Stage 1 & 2) (ROW)
- Supports 91 AKI fuel grade (APR Plus) (NAR)
- Ethanol support with no additional hardware required (Stage 1 & 2)
- Factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty (APR Plus)
- Makes more power with more mods without a new reflash
- Makes more torque with our TCU upgrade
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Speed limiter removed
- Auto Start/Stop defaults to your last picked option
- Properly rescaled performance gauges
- Properly rescaled boost gauge
- Linear throttle mapping
- Flat torque mapping
- Optional torque limited mapping available for manual transmissions
- ECO mode limits output to further promote fuel savings
- No additional hardware or software required
- Supports standard bolt on modifications and TCU upgrades
- Optimized thermal management and additional protection
- Optimized high-gear LSPI protection and turbocharger protection added
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal required)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||EA888 Gen 4|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Hello, What is the 0-60 time on the stage 2 E60-E85 Ethanol Mk8 Golf R?
By Joseph Shafiei on April 9, 2023AnswerWe went from 4.0 to 3.32 on Stage 1 93. No other mods. Stock wheels and tires. I don't have Stage 2 or E85 times.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.