APR by Dinan DME/ECU Chip Tune for 1984-1995 Porsche 911 (930, 964, 993), 924, 944/951, and 968 vehicles with 2.5L, 2.5T, 2.7L, 3.0L, 3.2L, and 3.6L Engines
Fits various 1984-1995 Porsche 911 (930, 964, 993), 924, 944/951, and 968 vehicles with 2.5L, 2.5T, 2.7L, 3.0L, 3.2L, and 3.6L engines
Part # EM100069 Be the first to write a review
You must call to verify your ECU.
Typically ships same or next day.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
APR by Dinan DME/ECU Chip Upgrades increase the horsepower and torque of your Porsche by remapping and retuning your vehicle's computer with our performance chip tuning upgrade! Expect a substantial increase in performance with this simple plug and play modification. Your vehicle is equipped with a Bosch Motronic engine management system sometimes referred to as an Engine Control Unit (ECU), or Digital Motor Electronics (DME). It's essentially a computer that's responsible for controlling various engine control and performance parameters. Parameters related to airflow, fueling, and ignition timing among other things are optimized by our engineering team to increase horsepower and torque. To improve upon the factory calibration, we replace the original chip with our performance chip that has new mapping designed to get the most out of your vehicle. Simply plug and play, run a minimum of 91 (R+M)/2 octane fuel, and enjoy a healthy increase in horsepower and torque. We optimize idle, part throttle, and wide open throttle operation, increased redline on manual transmission vehicles, and optimized fuel economy during light load operation. All of our chip upgrades are emissions friendly, and most applications are CARB compliant. These upgrades were made in partnership with our sister brand Dinan Engineering. Dinan has professionally tuned engines since the 1970's and throughout history has been a leader in performance across many sectors. Each chip upgrades is unique to the exact ECU/DME model in your vehicle, as well as your vehicle chassis and engine. We have a wide variety of chips that cover a large range of Porsche 911 (Generations: 930, 964, and 993), 924, 944/951, and 968 models. This includes the 4 cylinder engines: 2.5L, 2.7L and 3.0L, turbocharged 4 cylinder 2.5T, and H6 3.2L and 3.6L boxer engines found in various sub models of each model. Please refer to our application guides below for more information, and call to place an order as we'll need to verify your exact ECU/DME combination to determine proper compatibility.
- Plug and play chip upgrade
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Turbocharge Engine Gains: +65-73 FTLBS and +56-68 HP depending on engine
- NA Engine Gains: +12-29FTLBS and +10-27HP depending on engine
- Turbo engines see up to 2 Bar of boost pressure depending on atmospheric conditions
- Remaps parameters related to airflow, fueling, and ignition timing
- Increased rev limiter on manual transmission vehicles
- Optimized fuel economy under light load operation
- Optimized power delivery under wide open throttle operation
- Optimized idle, part throttle, and wide open throttle operation
- Dyno and street tuned for maximum performance
- Reversible to stock
- Tune-up setting remain stock
- Passes tail pipe emissions tests
- Most applications are CARB compliant and emission friendly
|Product Type||Chip Tune|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.