APR ECU Upgrade - 4.0T EA824 V8 (S6/S7)
Fits 2013-2018 Audi S6, S7
Part # ECU-40T-EA824-S67 Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $64 a month with Learn More
APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty - APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Program Switching - Change programs and access features with your cruise control stalk
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- APR Mobile - Change programs and access features with your smart device
- Valet Mode – Neuters the vehicle, giving the driver minimal output
- Anti-Theft – Password protects driving the vehicle
- Security Lockout – Password protects program switching
- Fault Code Erase – Resets ECU fault codes and adaption on the fly
- COD Delete – Optionally disable Cylinder On Demand to keep the engine running smoothly in full cylinder mode all the time
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||EA824 4.0T|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
Have a question about this product?
I have a stock setup, other than an apr catback non res. Will this tune make the exhaust sound better and have crackles and pops?
By Kevin Johnson on February 11, 2023AnswerWhen you increase power, more exhaust runs through the system at wide open throttle, so it will change the note of the exhaust, and in our opinion, it improves. The tune does not alter the exhaust crackle. We keep that functionality the same as stock.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.