We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the Porsche Macan S (95B.2) 3.0T engine with the Bosch MG1 ECU! Expect massive gains with up to 399-438 HP with 499-509 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane, from this simple software upgrade.
- Delivers up to 399-438 HP with 499-509 FT-LBS depending on octane
- Max gains of +98-120 AWHP and +136-152 AWFT-LBS depending on octane
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI fuel grades
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Properly rescaled performance gauges within the ECU CAN data
- Optimized launch control strategy for faster response and boost building
- Optimized driveline protection during launch
- Optimized thermal management and additional protection
- Optimized high-gear LSPI protection and turbocharger protection added
- Speed limiter removed
- Exhaust crackle retains temperature safeties
- Auto start-stop defaults to the off position
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Eliminated the need for a TCU upgrade to achieve full torque
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.