APR ECU Upgrade - 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 IS38 (Transverse) (MQB)
Fits 2015-2023 Audi S3, TTS, Volkswagen Golf R
Part # ECU-20T-EA888-3-T-IS38 Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $44 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty - APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Flat Torque - Optional torque limited version for a flatter torque profile
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Linear Throttle - Pedal maps adjusted for a more linear feel
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Auto Start/Stop Inversion - Auto Start/Stop defaults to the off position
- Exhaust Crackle - Multiple exhaust crackle profiles including factory, mild, and aggressive all with mode switching and component protection
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||EA888 Gen 3 IHI|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.