APR ECU Upgrade - 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 IS20 (Transverse) (Atlas)
Unlock hidden horsepower and torque with our performance tuning software for your vehicle's Engine Control Unit (ECU).
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty - APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Linear Throttle - Pedal maps adjusted for a more linear feel
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Auto Start/Stop Inversion - Auto Start/Stop defaults to the off position
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||EA888 Gen 3 IHI|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.