APR ECU Upgrade - 1.8T EA888 Gen 3 MGT (Transverse)
Fits 2014-2018 Volkswagen Beetle, Jetta, Passat
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty - APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||EA888 Gen 3 MGT|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
How can I get my dual clutch farts back? Before they were there and now after the tune, they disappeared. It only does it when I let off the throttle after a pull!
By Edward Ello on March 9, 2023AnswerTune does not alter farts.
What is the difference between APR Plus and APR stage 1?
By aidan pearson on March 8, 2023AnswerAPR Plus includes our limited powertrain warranty
Hi i was curious is this different from just the software tune? Or is it all the same. Sorry im new to this
By Andrew Glaser on February 24, 2023AnswerThis is our ECU Upgrade which is a software tune for your engine's factory computer.
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.