APR Carbon Fiber Intake - 4.0T RS6/RS7 (C8)
The APR 4.0T EA825 Intake System is here for the Audi (C8) RS6 and RS7! The APR Intake System is a substantial upgrade for the 4.0T EA825 engine. It offers significant horsepower and torque gains through a high flow design that greatly increases airflow while reducing pressure drop.
- +47 AWHP & +38 AWFT-LBS at the wheels measured over stock (Stage 1 93)
- Carbon Fiber airbox with 52% larger airbox outlets
- Smooth and high flow turbocharger inlet pipe couplers
- 93% larger aluminum turbocharger inlets with adapter rings for larger turbochargers
- 50% reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlets
- High flow and washable pleated cotton gauze filter material
- Enhanced engine sound
- Turbos spool faster
- Turbos operates more efficiently
- Inlet piping diameter is maximized from the airbox outlets to the turbocharger inlets
- Inlet piping addresses the main system restriction
- Billet turbo adapter rings make fitting this system to larger turbo possible
- Emissions friendly
|Filter Material||Pleated Cotton Gauze|
|Product Type||Intake System|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.