APR Iridium Pro Spark Plugs - 14x19x16mm - Heat Range 9
Fits 2005-2019 Audi A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, allroad, Q3, Q5, Q7, S4, S5, SQ5, TT, TTS, Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, Volkswagen Beetle, CC, Eos, Golf R, GTI, Jetta, Passat, Tiguan, Tiguan Limited, Touareg
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.See Emissions Details
- Heat range 9 spark plug (Similar: Bosch 3, Brisk 10, Denso 27, and NGK 9)
- 152% higher melting point than silver, 125% higher than copper, and 38% higher than platinum.
- Stronger than copper and platinum
- Designed for high performance / tuned vehicle applications
- Projected insulator design
- Lower required supplied voltage
- Cooler operating temperature than stock plugs
- Optimized electrode design for hard to ignite fuels, such as ethanol
- Resists preignition better than stock plugs
- Perfect for upgraded APR vehicles
- An excellent match for APR ignition coils
- Thread reach: 19mm
- Thread diameter: 14mm
- Hexagon: 16mm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Install Torque: 25 Nm
- Made in the EU
|Product Type||Spark Plug|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
I’ve got Jetta tsi 2012 k04 (0064) with Apr software installed and I would like to know the spark plug range (8 or 9)? The vin number is: 3vwln6164cm047552
By Vinicius Passero on February 7, 2023AnswerUse our new heat range 9's for best results: https://goapr.com/Z1003101
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.