APR Fueling - Stage 3+ MPI and LPFP - 2.0T EA888 Gen 3
Upgraded low pressure fuel pump, port injectors, and necessary hardware for high performance applications.
- More Fuel and More Power: Provides the required fueling to support APR Stage 3+ power levels.
- 980 CC Bosch Motorsport MPI Injectors: Converts the factory injection system to a true, dual, MPI and GDI setup, with large enough injectors to support power levels well beyond APR Stage 3+ power levels for North American Vehicles.
- 305 LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump: Upgrades the LPFP to the largest readily available pump compatible with the factory fuel basket, and PWM controller without additional controllers.
- Proper MPI/GDI Fuel Distribution: The fuel distribution block ensures fuel is properly delivered to the both sets of injectors on North American vehicles.
- Ethanol Compatible Hardware: Fully Ethanol / E85 compatible injectors, fuel pump and associated hardware.
- Cleaner Intake Valves: Performance-robbing buildup on the intake valves, a common byproduct of gasoline direct injected (GDI) engines, is greatly reduced through the cleaning effect associated with port injection.
- Mounting Hardware, Directions and Support: Includes step-by-step instructions and support to for a seamless install with the included plug-and-play wiring harnesses, sensors, mounting hardware, fuel rail, and more!
|MPI Injector CC||980|
|MPI Injector Count||4|
|Product Type||Fueling System|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.