APR Axleback Exhaust System (Valveless) - MK7.5 Golf R
Fits 2018-2019 Volkswagen Golf R
Part # CBK0034 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The APR Axleback Exhaust (Valveless) Conversion is a direct bolt-on to an existing APR Catback Exhaust System and converts your valved with mufflers system to the APR Valveless System.
- Direct bolt-on to existing APR Catback Exhaust System
- Converts valved system with mufflers to the valveless system
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Aggressive, unrestricted exhaust note
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
|Clamp Style||Slip Clamp|
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust Axleback System|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Connection||Butt Joint|
|Tube Diameter (in)||3|
- Fits 2010-2023 Audi S3, S6, S7, Porsche Boxster, Cayman, Volkswagen Golf R, GTI$123.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.