APR CPS Radiator - 3.0/4.0T TFSI - B8/B8.5 A4/A5/S4/S5, Q5/SQ5, C7 A6/A7/S6/S7
Fits 2010-2018 Audi A6, A7, Q5, S4, S5, S6, S7, SQ5
Part # MS100127 Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The APR Coolant Performance System (CPS) is a massive front-mounted cooler upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! It is 140% larger than the stock B8 unit and features a self-bleeding cooling circuit to ensure it is always operating at peak performance. The system is easy to maintain and fully integrated into the factory cooling circuit. This upgrade is highly recommended at every stage!
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator)
- 29" x 05.5" x 2.1" - 159.5"² & 054"³ - OEM
- 22" x 17.4" x 1.7" - 382.8"² & 130"³ - APR
- Highly effective dual-pass core design
- Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system
- Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance!
- The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control
- The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain
- All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Water|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||382.80|
|Core Height (in)||17.4|
|Core Type||Tube and Fin|
|Core Volume (in^3)||650.76|
|Core Width (in)||1.7|
|Product Type||Heat Exchanger|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.