APR CPS Radiator - 3.0/4.0T TFSI - B8/B8.5 A4/A5/S4/S5, Q5/SQ5, C7 A6/A7/S6/S7
Cool down your intake air temperature to maximize performance while keeping your engine safe.
$1,050.95 Your Price
Starting at $93 a month with Learn More
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator)
- 29" x 05.5" x 2.1" - 159.5"² & 054"³ - OEM
- 22" x 17.4" x 1.7" - 382.8"² & 130"³ - APR
- Highly effective dual-pass core design
- Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system
- Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance!
- The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control
- The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain
- All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Water|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||382.80|
|Core Height (in)||17.4|
|Core Type||Tube and Fin|
|Core Volume (in^3)||650.76|
|Core Width (in)||1.7|
|Product Type||Heat Exchanger|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.