APR CPS Radiator - 3.0/4.0T TFSI - B8/B8.5 A4/A5/S4/S5, Q5/SQ5, C7 A6/A7/S6/S7
Cool down your intake air temperature to maximize performance while keeping your engine safe.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator)
- 29" x 05.5" x 2.1" - 159.5"² & 054"³ - OEM
- 22" x 17.4" x 1.7" - 382.8"² & 130"³ - APR
- Highly effective dual-pass core design
- Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system
- Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance!
- The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control
- The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain
- All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Water|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||382.80|
|Core Height (in)||17.4|
|Core Type||Tube and Fin|
|Core Volume (in^3)||650.76|
|Core Width (in)||1.7|
|Product Type||Heat Exchanger|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.