APR Intercooler System - B9 SQ5 3.0 TFSI
Fits 2018-2023 Audi SQ5
Part # IC100026 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
The APR Intercooler System is a massive front mounted upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! The system is an easy to install, direct bolt-on design, that is recommended at every stage of performance.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- The factory intercooler reaches dangerously high IAT levels, even on the stock ECU!
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- 3.125" x 5.75" x 28.25" - 162.4 in² front. & 507.62 in³ volume - OEM
- 2.250" x 16.2" x 22.00" - 356.4 in² front. & 801.90 in³ volume - APR
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- Easy to install
- Simple plug-and-play design with no trimming or drilling necessary!
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Air|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||357.50|
|Core Height (in)||16.25|
|Core Type||Bar and Plate|
|Core Volume (in^3)||804.38|
|Core Width (in)||2.25|
|End tank Construction||Cast|
|End tank Material||356-F Aluminum|
|Hose Clamp Type||T-Bolt|
|Product Type||Charge Air Cooler|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.