April 11th, 2019
This position is responsible for both forward and reverse engineering software used in automotive transmission control. This encompasses both direct modification of existing software and the creation of automated tools that can find/change elements of existing software. Manually hunting for functions/values in compiled binaries will occasionally be required. This position works closely with the calibration team to provide support for calibration efforts.
This position can be filled by a variety of experience levels. Ideally, this would be a position for someone with at least 5-10 years of domain experience. If you’re a high-drive candidate with less experience and you have an interest in this position, please try to sell us on why you should be our newest team member.
• Works directly with lead Transmission Software Engineer for tasking and to learn the domain
• Develop and maintain tools required to extract, flash and modify software within the transmission control unit (TCU)
• Position is biased towards solo contribution, but must be competent in a team setting as well
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Proficient in C and assembly
• Able to focus on needle(s) in haystack(s) (in other words, staring at hex listing for long periods of time without losing focus)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Proven …
April 10th, 2019
The APR Plus and APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrades are now available for the 2019 Model Year Atlas 2.0T! The upgrade products 291-319 HP with 317-348 FT-LBS of torque depending on octane and stage! APR Plus goes a step further and offers a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty! To learn more, visit our product page and GO APR!
April 9th, 2019
The APR Plus and APR Stage 1 ECU Upgrades are now available for the 2019 Model Year B9 A4 2.0T! The upgrades produce 306-314 HP with 367-388 FT-LBS of torque depending on fuel grade and stage. APR Plus goes a step further and offers a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty! To learn more, visit our product page and GO APR!
April 9th, 2019
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt LOCATION: Opelika, AL
• Ensure all orders are met with 100% accuracy and shipped within 24 hours upon receipt of web customers and within 48 hours for warehouse (WD) orders.
• Manage inventory flow from packaging to FGI to ensure all parts are correctly and accurately logged for production entries to be made.
• Prepare all shipments for delivery to customers and physically load the shippers’ truck.
• Ensure all picking sheets and orders from the backorder report are shipped as soon as possible (see options above in first bullet)
• Account each day for all orders/picking sheets to ensure no customer orders are lost.
• Analyze the daily backorder report to ensure that all backordered parts are shipped once parts are back in stock
• Create and label locations/storage areas for each finished good item and ensure FIFO
• Assist in managing day-to-day and periodic physical FGI counts and records, investigate and reconcile discrepancies within 24 hours.
• Perform daily counts of FGI to ensure inventory accuracy and correct possible shipping errors. If discrepancies are found, work through appropriate channels to alert the customers and WD’s of any potential over/short shipments.
• Assist with other Powerteq warehouse functions as requested including RMA Shipping, Receiving, Kitting, and stocking.
• Assist with the set-up of warehouse racking and preparation of …
April 3rd, 2019
Position Summary: Responsible for controlling the overall activity for direct retail sales and customer support. Work with team members to promote the consumer experience with retail customers and/or assisting with entry level technical support needs.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent
• 2-3 years customer service or technical support related area experience
• Strong computer literacy
• Strong information analysis abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for the customer service industry
• Basic automotive knowledge
• European automotive enthusiast
• Experience with open ERP and/or CRM systems
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Process online retail orders
• Order status updates to end user
• Manage retail communications and general info requests in a timely manner with retail customers over the phone and by email or ticket correspondence
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
• Learn new products and educate customers on new products
• CRM data entry and customer profile updating
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; researching potential solutions; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution is …
April 1st, 2019
APR & Holley team up to offer 1,000+ HP LS conversion kits for the Volkswagen Beetle.
APR is pleased to announce a partnership with our parent company, Holley, to bring LS swaps to the Volkswagen Beetle! This simple bolt-on engine conversion package, dubbed the APR Daytona Americana Edition, is capable of producing 585 HP and 447 FTLBS in naturally aspirated form, and well over 1,000 HP when adding an STS Turbo rear mounted turbocharger upgrade. An additional 300 HP is on tap via a drop-in NOS system upgrade! Powered through an APR Tuned Holley EFI system delivered through an APR Hand-Held Programmer, the upgraded engine features Ignition by MSD and stronger engine internals from APR. Finally, the complete conversion includes a unique AWD conversion designed to help put the power to the ground and deliver blistering 8-second quarter mile passes! Optionally, each vehicle can be outfitted with a massive and unique number on the doors, and a rear facing badge to let everyone know what the Beetle is packing under the hood.
Conversion packages start at an affordable $69,420.13 (excluding vehicle, engine, transmission and driveline cores), and …
March 21st, 2019
The APR S01 Forged Wheels are manufactured using the latest strengthening and weight savings techniques to provide an attractive solution ready for the street and track. This race inspired wheel design features a curved 5-spoke Y design with a deep outer rim inlay, and weight saving spoke pockets. The A01 is the perfect wheel for anyone who values performance, style and strength at an attractive price. Now Available in Silver / Machined at 18×8.5 ET45. Details: goapr.io/s01
March 7th, 2019
APR’s Flow-Formed Wheels are manufactured using the latest strengthening and weight savings techniques to provide an attractive solution ready for the street and track. These wheels are now available in a new 20×9.0″ ET42 size! Learn More.
March 4th, 2019
APR Wheel Spacers and Lug Bolts are now offered from 2mm all the way to 20mm with the addition of new 17mm and 20mm options. Learn more at https://goapr.io/spacers
February 28th, 2019
APR is pleased to announce several new brake pads compatible with APR Big Brake Kits. The new pad selections include the following:
High-Performance Street Pads
Specifically designed for use on the street for daily driven vehicles.
Advanced Street / Entry-Level Track Day Pads
Suitable for the street, but more geared towards aggressive driving and entry level track days.
Advanced Track Day Pads
Designed for track only.
For specific details on each pad, including optimal temperature ranges and pad characteristics, please visit our product page.