As we near closer to October 3rd, we want to inform you of the things we are doing to ensure the safety of both you the guest as well as our staff members. Please review some of the key details we are implementing and plan accordingly!
Guidelines/Procedure changes for 2020:
- Before attending the event read the CDC’s guide about “How to Protect Yourself & Others“
- Attendance will be limited
- Social distancing must be practiced
- Masks must be worn within 6 feet of other attendees if proper social distancing cannot be adhered to
- Sanitizing stations will be setup throughout the venue for your usage
- Temperatures of every attendee will be taking prior to entry into the show
We have worked with state and local guidelines and are excited to host Haus Party, so please help us, by following the few simple safety rules listed above. We will have masks onsite in the event you forget or lose yours. We will have hand sanitizer around the facility and will be cleaning more regularly for everyone’s safety!
We are looking forward to hosting you and thank you for helping us have fun and stay safe #goAPR