APR is pleased to announce 2011 2.0 TFSI B8 A4/A5 & Q5 ECU Upgrades are now available at APR Dealers worldwide and On Sale!
The following Stages are available:
- APR Stage I – For use with a stock engine or light bolt-ons such as an intake, intercooler or catback exhaust
- APR Stage II – For use with an APR Performance Exhaust System
- APR K04 – For use with an APR K04 Turbocharger System
The following Programs are available:
- 91 Octane (R+M)/2 or 95 RON
- 93 Octane (R+M)/2 or 98 RON
- 100 Octane (R+M)/2 or 104 RON
The following 2011 ECU’s are available:
- 8K2 907 115 AD – S0002 – B8 A4/A5
- 8K2 907 115 AD – S0003 – B8 A4/A5
- 8R0 907 115 H – S0003 – Q5
How do I find my ECU Box Code:
- If you have a vag-com, follow this guide: ECU Box Code
- If you don’t have a vag-com, visit an APR Dealer and they can look it up!
What if my ECU Box Code is different:
- The APR dealer can Code Extract your ECU and we’ll make software available as soon as possible!
2011 ECU’s are on sale till March 8th. A single program is $549 and a fully loaded ECU is $599. A fully loaded ECU gets you 4 programs, program switching, security lockout, fault code erase and anti-theft. No clumsy external devices required to switch programs.
Please check back for updates as new ECU’s become available!
Please contact an APR Dealer for local incentives and to set an appointment!