APR is pleased to present the 14th annual BBQ and Customer Appreciation Day at our purpose built performance campus on October 18th, 2014 in Opelika Alabama.
Please Register Here!
The Gates open at 10:00 AM CST for the general public and 8:00 AM CST for installs and the event will last all day long. Throughout the day we’ll offer tours of our 78,000 square foot facility, including parts of our new building expansion! You’ll learn about new product and development going on at APR and have time to ask questions with our staff of highly skilled Engineers.
We’ll offer sales pricing on various APR hardware and software items and will even flash software on site all day long. Don’t expect to pay labor as we’ll offer labor free installs on ECU, TCU and small hardware items purchased at the event. With hundreds of customer, club and staff vehicles on site, this marks an excellent opportunity to interact with customers and see what everyone’s saying about APR’s line of performance software and hardware.
We’ll provide a free BBQ lunch as well as food and drinks during the day so no one will go hungry. Play games, have fun, and for all you college football fans, don’t worry, we’ll have the games on the big screen.
As usual, we’ll have several games and raffles during the event!:
– APR Stage 3 Raffle – $5000 towards an APR Stage 3/3+ or K04 kit
– APR console race simulator fastest lap – Winner gets a $300 certificate towards purchases
– APR race car Tug-O-War – Winning team gets $50 certificate towards purchases
– APR people powered drag race – Winning team gets $50 certificate towards purchases
– APR pit-stop challenge – Winner gets a set of tires
– APR car show* best VW or Audi – Winner gets $300 certificate towards purchases
– APR car show* best overall – Winner gets an ECU certificate
– Set of tires
– ECU gift certificate
– Race DP or $799 towards a full exhaust
For directions, please click here.