APR S01 Forged Wheels (19x8.5) (Raw/Unfinished) (1 Wheel)
APR S01 - Forged Wheels - 19x8.5 - ET45 - 5x112 - Raw / Unfinished
Part # WHL00005 Be the first to write a review
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.See Emissions Details
The APR S01 Forged Wheels are manufactured using the latest strengthening and weight savings techniques to provide an attractive solution ready for the street and track. This race inspired wheel design features a curved 5-spoke Y design with a deep outer rim inlay, and weight saving spoke pockets. The S01 is the perfect wheel for anyone who values performance, style and strength at an attractive price. This wheel is cut, but raw and unfinished. There's no paint or anodizing. All machine marks are still present. This set is designed for a custom finishing job.
- Raw/unfinished wheel with no paint, color, anodizing, or machine mark removal
- 19 x 8.5" ET45
- 19.6 LBS / 8.86 KG
- Forged aluminum for an extreme weight to strength ratio
- Light Weight
- 5x112mm bolt pattern fits most Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW vehicles from 2005 and newer
- Fits both VAG center bores - 66.5mm and 57.1mm
- Strong hub-centric rings lock into place, preventing wheel wobble via an interlocking hub-centric ring
- DOT, VIA, and JWL certified
- Compatible with OEM Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW center-caps (VW 7L6601149B & Audi 8T0601170A)
- Compatible with OEM-style and length ball seat lug bolts
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) designed to minimize weight, yet retain a 700 KG load rating
|Center Bore (mm)||66.5|
|Center Bore with Insert (mm)||57.1|
|Certifications||DOT, VIA, JWL|
|Load Rating (kg)||700|
|Product Type||Forged Wheel|
- Hub centric rings for installing APR wheels on 57.1mm center bore hubs.$9.71Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.