APR's TCU upgrades for the Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman (982) 2.0T/2.5T 7-speed PDK platforms are here! The PDK is an amazing transmission on its own, but our engineers have made it even better, especially when combined with our ECU upgrades. We've totally reoptimized the transmission allowing it to hold more torque, accelerate more quickly, and drive more smoothly, all while adding more features to greatly improve the driving experience! The software and calibration engineering teams at APR spent the better part of a year fully testing, tuning, and understanding the PDK before ever releasing PDK transmission tuning to the public. This included countless trips to various tracks under grueling conditions to ensure the changes we made were truly better, but also reliable. The following are a list of features, improvements, and conditions improved upon with our tuning.
- Maximized transmission torque capacity
- Increased clutch pressure and current
- Improved 0-60 MPH: (Example: 3.87s Stock TCU vs 3.35s APR TCU)(Stage 1 2.5T GTS)
- Optimized wide open throttle shift points
- Clutch kick enabled (Configurable behavior)
- Creep mode disabled (Configurable behavior)
- Optimized launch control strategies
- Launch control enabled in more modes, without Sport Chrono
- Optimized shift strategies
- High lateral G-force shift strategy fix
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No TCU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
|Transmission Type||Dual Clutch|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.