APR TCU Upgrade - 7 Speed DSG and S Tronic (DQ381)
Fits 2017-2023 Audi A3, S3, TT, TTS, Volkswagen Golf R, GTI, Jetta
Part # TCU-DQ381-MQB Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $40 a month with Learn More
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
APR's TCU Upgrade dramatically improves upon the transmission's function, drivability, and performance through a myriad of enhancement and custom features. Normal daily driving is smoother as we've improved upon the normal quirks and complaints associated with the driving experience. Sporty driving is far more capable with increased torque capacity, clamping pressure, faster shifting times, more capable launch control, and more! Both are optimized to deliver faster acceleration by matching the power output delivered by our ECU Upgrade. This all comes with customizable features you can choose while flashing the TCU to personalize the transmission to your desire! Lastly the software loads to the factory TCU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Optimized part throttle drive and sport maps
- Optimized wide open throttle drive and sport maps
- Increased clutch pressure
- Increased clutch torque limits
- Manual downshift lockout limit increased
- Lightning fast paddle response
- Lightning fast shift times and AMAX mode
- Reduced pull-away delay
- Customizable auto up-shift behavior
- Customizable 3-step launch control
- Lightning fast launch control
- Launch control enabled with ESP on
- Launch counter
- Gear display active in drive and sport
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
|Transmission Type||Dual Clutch|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
will this work on a 2022 VW Arteon with the DSG?
By Jesse Reis on March 30, 2023AnswerNot yet. In the works.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.