APR Full Catch Can System - 1.8T / 2.0T EA888 GEN 3 MQB
The APR Catch Can System with PCV Plate is a comprehensive upgrade to your engine's Positive Crank Ventilation (PCV) system. This factory-racecar-inspired-system takes a multi-step approach to addressing several performance robbing issues, and critical engine safety concerns, with the factory system.
- Catches oil and gunk keeping your engine's air paths clean
- Increases performance by reducing octane-lowering oil vapors
- Prevents boost leaks from torn diaphragms and N80 valve issues
- Completely replaces the PCV system and addresses all failure points
- Helps prevent oil starvation and engine failure on the track and in high-G situations
- Internally baffled can with quick draining valve
- High quality hoses with a clean braided finish and swivel AN connectors
- Complete billet aluminum top-plate with proper T304 stainless steel oil separation and drain back
- Additional check-valve for the N80 valve
- Precision fit bracketry for a proper and clean fit
- Stand-off pegs for mounting the factory engine cover
- Attractive design looks right at home in your engine bay
- Fits most engine bays and modification configurations
|Hose Connector Type||AN Swivel|
|Material||6061 Aluminum, T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Catch Can|
- The APR PCV Top Plate is a factory-racecar-inspired-part that takes a multi-step approach to addressing several performance robbing issues, and critical engine safety concerns, with the factory system. This system include a new billet top plate that replaces the factory PCV with an upgraded unit designed to address various failure points.$419.95Qty:
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.