- Gunmetal grey
- 20 x 9" ET42
- 23.6 LBS / 10.7 KG
- Flow-formed aluminum for an extreme weight to strength ratio at an affordable price
- 5x112mm bolt pattern fits most Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW vehicles from 2005 and newer
- Fits both VAG center bores - 66.5mm and 57.1mm
- Strong hub-centric rings lock into place, preventing wheel wobble via an interlocking hub-centric ring
- DOT, VIA, and JWL certified
- Compatible with OEM Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW center-caps (VW 7L6601149B & Audi 8T0601170A)
- Compatible with OEM-style and length ball seat lug bolts
- Anti-slip machining feature to help prevent tire-to-wheel rotation
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) designed to minimize weight, yet retain a 700 KG load rating
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Center Bore (mm)||66.5|
|Center Bore with Insert (mm)||57.1|
|Certifications||DOT, VIA, JWL|
|Load Rating (kg)||700|
|Product Type||Flow Formed Wheel|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.