APR Roll-Control Coilover System - MQB FWD
The APR Roll-Control Coilover Suspension System is designed to dramatically improve handling while delivering a stylish visual upgrade to your vehicle's appearance.
$1,199.95 Your Price
Starting at $106 a month with Learn More
- Easy height adjustment: 50mm front and 25mm rear
- Lower up to 55mm all around, depending on factory ride height
- Improved handling, precise turn-in response, and enhanced grip
- Designed for street and track use
- Adjustments: height, corner weight, and stabilizer bar end link position
- Stainless steel monotube strut design
- Excellent corrosion resistant materials throughout
- High tensile strength chrome silicon springs
- Anodized aluminum spring seats for superior corrosion resistance
- Locking collar front spring seats
- Every shock is dyno tested
- Upright stop collar with integrated keyway
- Application specific bump stops
- Rear dust boots included
- Noise reducing spring isolators
- Included height adjustment tools prevent thread stripping
- TIG welded components
- Serviceable front struts
- Made in the USA
|Drivetrain||Front Wheel Drive|
|Front Height Adjustment (mm)||50|
|Rear Height Adjustment (mm)||25|
|Strut Material||Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.