We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the RS Q8 4.0 TFSI V8 engine with the Bosch MG1 ECU! Expect massive gains with up to 685-767 HP and 731-804 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane, from this simple software upgrade. APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port once the ECU is unlocked, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!
- Delivers up to 685-767 HP with 731-804 FT-LBS depending on octane
- Max gains of +112-210 AWHP and +145-225 AWFT-LBS depending on octane
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI fuel grades
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Quicker acceleration
- Speed limiter removed
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Properly rescaled performance gauges
- Optimized thermal management and protection
- Optimized launch control strategy for faster response
- Optimized driveline protection during launch
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Eliminated the need for a TCU upgrade to achieve full torque
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.