APR ECU Upgrade - 3.0T EA839 V6 (D5) (A8)
Fits 2019-2023 Audi A8
Part # ECU-30T-EA839-D5 Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $72 a month with Learn More
We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the Audi A8 (D5) 3.0 TFSI engine with the Bosch MG1 ECU! Expect massive gains with up to 384-435 HP and 499-557 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane, from this simple software upgrade.
- Delivers up to 384 HP with 499 FT-LBS depending on octane (APR Plus)
- Delivers up to 384-435 HP with 499-557 FT-LBS depending on octane (Stage 1)
- Max gains of +86 AWHP and +137 AWFT-LBS depending on octane (APR Plus)
- Max gains of +86-131 AWHP and +137-195 AWFT-LBS depending on octane (APR Stage 1)
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI fuel grades in North America and 95 RON, 98 RON, 104 RON, and 108 RON in the rest of the world
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Properly rescaled performance gauges
- Optimized launch control strategy for faster response and boost building
- Optimized driveline protection during launch
- Optimized thermal management and additional protection
- Optimized high-gear LSPI protection and turbocharger protection added
- Speed limiter removed
- Exhaust crackle added while retaining temperature safeties
- Auto start-stop defaults to the off position
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Eliminated the need for a TCU upgrade to achieve full torque
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.