APR ECU Upgrade - 3.0T EA837 V6 (Simos 8.4)
Fits 2010-2012 Audi S4, S5
Part # ECU-30T-EA837-SIM84
Find a DealerStarting at $48 a month with Learn More
APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Program Switching - Change programs and access features with your cruise control stalk (Stage 1 Only)
- APR Mobile - Change programs and access features with your smart device (Stage 1 Only)
- Valet Mode – Neuters the vehicle, giving the driver minimal output
- Anti-Theft – Password protects driving the vehicle
- Security Lockout – Password protects program switching
- Fault Code Erase – Resets ECU fault codes and adaption on the fly
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Rev Limiter - Increased redline for higher revving
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
Have a question about this product?
Is this simply a plug and plaything or do you need to download apps or take it somewhere?
By dean ernsperger on April 4, 2023AnswerDealer will install it to your factory computer. No app or setting changes needed.
How to I get the APR mobile app. I had an APR dealer install stage 1 a couple of years ago and upgraded to dual pulley, ECU + TCU code + heat exchanger last September. It would be helpful to see which program is in use and what I can switch to.
By Peter Schvarcz on February 26, 2023Answerhttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/apr-mobile/id745783884
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 1 of 1
Items 1 - 1 of 1
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.