APR ECU Upgrade - 3.0T EA837 V6 (Simos 8.3)
Fits 2009-2015 Audi A6, Q7
Part # ECU-30T-EA837-SIM83
Find a DealerStarting at $48 a month with Learn More
APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU.
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Rev Limiter - Increased redline for higher revving
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- APR CCD Programming - The first flash is through the ECU board with the APR CCD
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU after initial flash
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 1 of 1
Items 1 - 1 of 1
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.