- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Linear Throttle - Pedal maps adjusted for a more linear feel
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Auto Start/Stop Inversion - Auto Start/Stop defaults to the off position
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install to the factory ECU without opening the case
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Engine Family||EA888 Gen 3B|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.