APR ECU Upgrade - 1.8T EA113
Fits 2000-2006 Audi TT, Volkswagen Beetle, Golf, Jetta
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.See Emissions Details
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Program Switching - Change programs and access features with your cruise control stalk
- APR Mobile - Change programs and access features with your smart device
- Valet Mode – Neuters the vehicle, giving the driver minimal output
- Anti-Theft – Password protects driving the vehicle
- Security Lockout – Password protects program switching
- Fault Code Erase – Resets ECU fault codes and adaption on the fly
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
|Engine Family||EA113 MPI|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Have a question about this product?
I had this program uploaded in my 2001 Audi TT 1.8t today from a company called Dubwex in Cincinnati... The car went from stock 8 psi on boost to about 12 psi and is now stuttering really bad when it hits 12???... Any ideas as to what might be going on with it?
By Jason Ellis on February 7, 2023AnswerOn a car of this age, you'll want to look at things like spark plugs, ignition coils, injectors, and have them check for boost leaks.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.