APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!
- Delivers up to 181 HP with 258 FT-LBS of torque (MK7 APR Plus)
- Delivers up to 181-189 HP with 258-275 FT-LBS of torque (MK7 APR Stage 1)
- Max gains of a +32 WHP and +61 WFT-LBS of torque (MK7 APR Plus)
- Max gains of +32-45 AWHP with +61-78 AWFT-LBS of torque (MK7 APR Stage 1)
- Supports 87 AKI, 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI fuel grades
- Race fuel support for maximum power on the race track
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Multiple stages of performance offered
- Linear throttle mapping (MK7)
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased (MK7)
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added (MK7)
- Speed limiter raised but retained for turbo protection (MK7, Unlimited on others)
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.